Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,846   Online: 876

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Interesting thread. Your results look absolutely more than acceptable. The same as mine with this film also souped in HC-110 (1:50).

In the freezer today, found 2 rolls of Efke Ortho25, which I'd completely forgotten about. Will definitely give them a shot, but I don't think it's available any more. The Rollei films are still of the highest quality, it would take quite a lot to convince me otherwise.

In their instance, the saying is true: "You get what you pay for."
    If the lens doesn't read "ZEISS", then it just isn't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The ortho films are doing very well in R.L.C. Both Rollei Ortho and Efke Ortho have approx. the same time: 8:30 minutes. Also the ATP1.1 is doing fine in this developer (1+4) for 6:00 minutes. The steep C.I. curve is bend with this developer. I also tested 1+150 in Rodinal. Not too bad but the E.I. is down to iso 12-15 then.
    http://www.fotohuisrovo.nl/documenta...ei%20films.pdf

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolleijoe View Post
    In the freezer today, found 2 rolls of Efke Ortho25, which I'd completely forgotten about. Will definitely give them a shot, but I don't think it's available any more.
    Ortho 25 is still available. Under different brands. I have only used it in sheet film, though, that's called "ORTHO 25" from Wephota in Germany. I've had no problems with this emulsion, but I develope it in a Brenzkatechin (catechol) developer.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I did also test Fomapan 100 @ 25 ISO in HC110 dillution 1:120 for 18 min 20 degree celsius. The result is here:

http://www.tmax100.com/5.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin