Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,143   Online: 1017

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fotokemika Emaks FB Glossy

i have started using this paper at the recommendation of one of the girls at freestyle, and I have to say that I am very impressed. Similar in quality to Ilford, but I like the larger amount of silver it has in it versus the Ilford stuff. To me it seems to have more depth, especially when toned. Takes selenium better than any other paper I've used so far!

Just wanted to throw this out to any others who have had any good/bad experience with Emaks products.

FYI, I have been using the grade 2 and 3 papers, being that they are graded, not multigrade.

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Emaks K888 and the matte K883 are terrific papers. The glossy K888 is perfect for prints with lots of detail in the shadows. The matte version K883 is great for portraits, and tones beautifully. Too bad that they aren't sold in Sweden any more.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

emaks

I use both the graded and the varycon/vc versions....have tried both the matte and glossy...these are some of the finest papers going and to me have the look and feel of much older type papers...go emaks!!
    best, Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin