Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,758   Online: 876

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    I'm becoming more and more a fan of 120 neopan 400, no doubt partly because of its cheapness.

That wedding photo is gorgeous. I have a roll of 120 Delta 3200 in the freezer, but it's so expensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, I have my notes at home. I'll see if I recorded the time. I know that it was dilution B and I agitated every minute for ten seconds. You could potentially build even more contrast by agitating every 30 seconds.

I'm not sure giving the time would help, as I did testing prior to using that particular film, with my particular meter, in that particular building, with my particular meter, in my particular camera and shutter, with my particular thermometer and water supply... You get the picture. Do some testing...
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will Thomas, thank you. I do my agitating now every 30 secs but only for 5 seconds so I'm seeing a lot of discussion of increasing contrast, which I love, by more agitation. I'll keep plugging.
    Thanks again and great photo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin