I am interested in anyone that understands just what I accidentally did to one negative. I am shooting with my Holga with about a 10 count exposure. I then process the negs in HC110 1-31 dilution. That leaves very black (bullet proof negs). I then put them in a Farmer's reducer from the darkroom cookbook, tray bleaching back and boom, the image appears. Now the bleach is not really agitated this gives the unique ebbs and flows you see in these images. Ok, now sometimes the image becomes very thin and on one image (Santa on a Harley) it seemed too thin for my taste. I decided to intensify the negative and put it in a intensifier. Well, I must not have looked at it closely when I scanned the neg, because the film scanner was set to positive, hence the image I posted in my photos. Today I went to print and was surprised to see a beautiful 9"X9" negative on my paper.
I know enough about transparency film to know there is silver there, but did I do something that is normal, or have I made a freakish HP5 positive. I know there are folks out there that understand the process and how I managed this one.
I will wait for my scolding and answers.