Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,046   Online: 1053

Shooter
    Medium Format

Where to get checmicals in NJ please?

I'm from Central and I'm out of a couple items. I don't want to go into NYC if I don't have to. (but you know I will) B&H scares me because it's a candy store.

Any ideas where I can purchase my Chems locally on Friday please?
    Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Tom,

If you order from B&H or Adorama now, you might get it by tomorrow (or Saturday, depending on shipping method). AT least, that's been my experience. I almost never go into the stores - not worth the tolls and hassle.

Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I agree Dan, but anytime I've ordered past 12pm I've never gotten it the next day, esp since tomorrow is a 1/2 day for them, everyone knows and online gets busy for them. Other hand, during the week, I always get my order the next day.

I'm not too worried about it, as I can use a few hours shooting so...... I'd just like to try and avoid if I can.
    Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Unique Photo. Used 'em for years - and I like them. Decent people, decent prices - and they have more in stock than the website would have you believe.

Bob H
    "Why is there always a better way?"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OMgosh, I forgot about them. Thanks Bob.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

There's Cameras Etc. In Newark, DE, next to UD.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yup, they have what I need in stock Bob. Thanks. I'll take a ride up there. They seem in line with BH as well.
    I'm doing a HUGE Charity event for Breast Cancer on Aug 15th, I'll have a studio set up for pics, I wonderful if they would donate some sheet film.
    I'm going to try.
    Thank you again.
    Tom

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think the Darkroom Studios stocks stuff too. Cherry Hill, NJ and I think they might even be an APUG sponsor.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Anywhere along the Turnpike... just keep your windows and vents closed. Sorry, I only read the title. Formerly from Jersey!

I don't know if they are still in the business, but Pro-Set in West Paterson... http://www.proset.com/
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin