Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,021   Online: 1151

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    .....I'm going on Monday and taking the lot as you guys suggest......!!!!!! we'll see what condition it's all in when i start opening and using some......honestly...they were going to BIN THE LOT OF IT!!!!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    actually, im gonna go on the motorbike and grab a few boxes and test out this wekend.....

OK...I COULDNT SEE ANY POLYWARMTONE....

i got a few samples to test out....no idea what they're like at all....i only ever used Ilford.....

Fortespeed FPS 1 Grade 1
    Fortespeed FPH 1 Grade 4
    Fortespeed FPN 1 Grade 3

Fortezo FH4
    Fortezo FN5
    Fortezo FH5

Polygrade-V -- PG-V 5

are these good papers then?????? or standard stuff...this is not the whole list of whats available though....there is also colour paper.....i will make a list of everything there on Monday.....the shame of it is i was noticing the paper cracked when i bent it a bit so could be a lot of them are gone with humidity......but i will check em out

there were loads of boxes of the Fortespeed FPH 1 and FPS 1 both resin coated......at 18 x 24cm size and as these are hard cardboard boxes i would say these are NOT spoilt by humidity....i will open one tonight and see what i get
    Last edited by sperera; 05-08-2009 at 10:00 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Please add me to your growing customer list. Polywarmtone,forte, etc, etc. Send me a list and I'll send you the money with the order. Paypal OK? Graded paper would be wonderful... Thanks,Bill
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think you have a warehouse worth of a future business! I will PM you with my details. Let us know how you get on with the testing. Rgds, Kal
    Kal Khogali

www.kal-khogali.com

Visit my Photo Scrap Book

www.shutteringeye.wordpress.com

"Wake up, dream, and photograph what you have seen.
    Don't wake up, photograph, and dream of what could have been."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangheye View Post
    I think you have a warehouse worth of a future business! I will PM you with my details. Let us know how you get on with the testing. Rgds, Kal
    not a warehouse full!!!!!!! let's not exaggerate here!!! hahahah quite a lot of paper but i think the larger sizes have succumb to damp as i bent them a bit to test and they cracked......still....we'll see....as I said earlier the 100 sheet boxes at smaller sizes must be in good shape i would say......but perhaps its not the type you guys most want.....i couldnt see any of the warm tone one....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sperera View Post
    Fortespeed FPH 1 Grade 4
    Beautiful....the small hard cardboard boxes have kept the paper perfectly all these years....and we're talking plenty of years.....printed up with Ilford PQ Universal (they had five 5 litre ones dumped there on the side and I got them) and the prints are great....in-between A4 and A5 size....18 x 24cm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    .....as mentioned earlier, for a fee of £25 I was allowed to take whatever I wanted and me and a friend took out all the Ilford paper they had and all the Paterson stuff we needed....we're talking brand new (condition) stuff in boxes so im completely set up for film and print developing......
    I felt a disturbance in The Force, as if thousands of photographers were crying out "WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN ME?!?"

Some people have all the luck...

Michael

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Polygrade-V -- PG-V 5
    This is a lovely paper too. Take all u can get of this!!. If you don't like it i''l buy it!

Jaap Jan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by McFortner View Post
    I felt a disturbance in The Force, as if thousands of photographers were crying out "WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN ME?!?"

Some people have all the luck...

Michael
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE.....its karma....that's all it is....my aura is white too....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The general rule with any find of neglected analog photo gear, be it paper, film, or equipment: Grab it with both hands and don't look back. It'll be much safer with you
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin