Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,858   Posts: 1,583,104   Online: 924

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rollei ATP

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    The crazy thing is I have a large bottle of Rodinal I left at my parents house, just sitting on my cabinet. It probably wouldn't make here if they sent it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Doesn't Fuji have something that they recommend for their 'minicopy' films? If so you could get that through megaperls... I am guessing that the minicopy film is kinda/sorta like tech pan, I could be wrong.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Since this film is like TechPan, and you need negs, you want to use a developer like Technadol. Photoformulary sells a developer that works well with this film.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by PBrooks View Post
    I know there are many threads on this film and it's development. I have read through all of them. I have a few questions for the wise practitioners of this ultra film. First, I have to say I'm in Taiwan and can get the film no problem shipping that, the problem is in the developers. I saw that it can be developed in Rodinal at 1:300 but this is not an option here it seems. There is plenty HC 110 which I have read works but how well and is it high contrast or can it be tamed with like 1:100 dilution. Is there something that Rodinal has in it that would make it better suited than HC 110 for this film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dave (Dr5),
    Is Formulary TD-3 the develpoer you are referring to?
    In your Dr5 process can ATP be run in both processes or only #1
    Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    yes and yes..

It's the TD-3 I believe. Troops recipe. I have not been able to come up with a better developer than this one, for negatives, for this film.

Here is the link for the ATP & dr5; http://www.dr5.com/blackandwhiteslide/atp.html

It runs in DEV-2 - sepia, yes! We just don't have any samples up. If you want to shoot a few rolls as a test we could put some sample images up on the site

regards

Quote Originally Posted by surfotog View Post
    Dave (Dr5),
    Is Formulary TD-3 the develpoer you are referring to?
    In your Dr5 process can ATP be run in both processes or only #1
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin