Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,235   Online: 859

Shooter
    35mm

Lab in Buenos Aires to develop 4x5 sheet film

I'll be in BsAs for 2 months and I debate taking my 4x5 with me. Can anyone point out a reliable lab in BsAs which develops 4x5, either E6 or B&W?
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I live in Buenos Aires. There is one lab that process 4x5 color www.megaphoto.com.ar I dont know if they process b&w also.

I can process your b&w if you cannot find a lab. Let me know if I can help you in anything when come to Argentina

I am curious about your cameras!

Regards

Alejandro
    www.ufpd.com.ar

Shooter
    35mm
    Alejandro, it looks like they only process 4x5 in E6, which is good because I have a 50 sheet box of Velvia which needs to be used, but I would still like to shoot B&W. How much would you charge per 4x5 B&W sheet? I will likely shoot Efke 100 films (or similar). I generally shoot a lot, so it would be at least 20 sheets at a time.

About the DIY camera kit project, if you subscribe to the feed in the blog (http://diycamerakit.blogspot.com/) you will get updates on the progress of the project. I was hoping to have the prototype ready to bring it to BsAs, but it's not going to happen due to lack of time. I had issues cutting the brass parts, and while I think I solved them, it took too long. We should probably take this discussion offline, as it's kind of off topic here.
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin