Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,588   Online: 1144

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shot a few rolls at my nephew's wedding, from the balcony in the church. ISO 3200 in HC110 with a 45/3.5 on a Pentacon Six. Like everyone says, the negs looked crappy, but printed well. While the Pro shot in digital, I just shot a few on film. My nephew and his wife liked my "real" black and white prints, and proudly display them in their home.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    35mm
    I've got to try this film in 120 size, thanks all for the information!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you proofed the negs yet? Where did you get the film? What was the expiration date?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome - love seeing your shots with this film, everyone, thanks for sharing. Very inspiring. Never get enough looking at grain, and what beautiful grain this stuff has. I would not complain one bit if this thread morphed into a 3200 Group......

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Film was purchased about 6 months ago, kept refridgerated until earlier in the day that I shot it. Can't recall the expiration dates but it was well into the future for sure.

Have not proofed negs yet - that will be a big part of really knowing...I was going by a visual inspection of the negs. I purchased the film at a very credible, quality dealer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Colin, I'll be very interested to hear how the prints came out, since I've thought of trying the film myself (for existing light indoors with 120 film).
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I like the Delta 3200 and have seen some difference in the negatives past the 3200 level. I think the gray tones come out in printing even though they make look fogged.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryaV View Post
    Awesome - love seeing your shots with this film, everyone, thanks for sharing. Very inspiring. Never get enough looking at grain, and what beautiful grain this stuff has. I would not complain one bit if this thread morphed into a 3200 Group......
    You asked for it

Delta 3200 Rodinal rated at 6400

the film is a classic

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark,

Is that a film scan or a print scan?

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark - you got me! This film gives a veil of beauty to the whole image taking it out of the ordinary. It has a softness in the tones that is quite remarkable. Noting especially the top banner, the mic, and the man in the left corner (WOW) - mysterious and very compelling.

Beautiful.

So, I have yet to rate this at 6400 (only 1600 and 3200) guess what I'll be up to this weekend?.... ha ha ha.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin