Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,909   Online: 1066

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thomas
    Thats a nice result, I normally wouldn't use Rodinal with D3200 because of the defined grain but had to on a couple of occasions when my Microphen ran out.
    I have found (by accident) that reduced agitation- which means one gentle rolling agitation and 1:25 dilution giving a little more time than suggested by MDC (say 20%).
    That said for mission critical work I'm with Willie Jan and use Microphen.
    Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This is my first time using a high speed film, and the first time I pushed the development, so I really don't have an educated opinion of Delta 3200, yet, but here are the results. Delta 3200 @1600, f4@1/250, HC110b for 9-minutes, fixer 10-minutes. Rollei 6006, 150mm.

Ben Simon, Conductor, San Francisco Chamber Orchestra, 4/10/09.

By fog-base do you all mean the overall gray-ishness? I thought it was a fixer or washing issue that I could not clear. Also, on the monitor I wasn't sure whether I was looking at big grain or scanner anomalies.

Terry

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin