Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,659   Online: 877

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

40+ year old Azo Paper

I recently found 2 8in.x100' rolls of Azo F1 paper at a garage sale. The boxes are unopened but the corner of one is damaged. The expiration date is 6/64 so needless to say I will be doing some experimenting. It might just be the thing I was looking for to print up some old Cirkut negatives that I have. Time will tell...waiting for a new order of chemicals, etc. from Freestyle.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade D View Post
    I recently found 2 8in.x100' rolls of Azo F1 paper at a garage sale. The boxes are unopened but the corner of one is damaged. The expiration date is 6/64 so needless to say I will be doing some experimenting. It might just be the thing I was looking for to print up some old Cirkut negatives that I have. Time will tell...waiting for a new order of chemicals, etc. from Freestyle.
    The paper may still be good. I tested some AZO a few years ago produced in 1946 and it still had a very low B+F, just a tad more than the last batch made by Kodak.

Sandy King

http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/Azo_Main.html

These are the acknowledged experts on AZO. Read and learn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to both of you for the info. Seems very promising so I will do my tests and see what happens.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a box of double weight 10X10 from 1957 that is giving great results.
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin