Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,562   Posts: 1,573,326   Online: 1016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delta Pro 3200

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Anne, I've just stuck two print scans in my personal folder. Bear in mind my cheap and nasty faltbed exaggerates the grain. The one taken in the modern art museum was printed from a very thin neg (my first attempt with DD-X, used the Ilofrd time). Kirsten is much better and later made quite a pleasing print on 12x16 MGIV Fiber. The grain at this size is big, but stand back and the print has quite an impact though there is little in terms of tonailty, it's very black and white. I'm told it's very good at 1600asa but I've not yet tried this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Silverpix, what did you rate the film at and how long did you develop. I am shooting some this weekend and the pyrocat just got here in the mail yesterday so thought I would try the stand or minimal agitation with it.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Center for Desease Control just called. I have pegged the needle on their machines with this photography bug I have.[/FONT]

Michael J. Taylor

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks a lot Gareth and Ian. You've been very helpful!

Anne Marieke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anne,

I just posted a couple more film samples in the non gallery 1 delta 3200 and one HP5 all in the same developer, all the same camera, same person and same camera. How's that for a comparison

Jay.. looking at yours it looks similar to other trials (and tribulations) I've had with shorter development times... I don't have my book in front of me but it seems my push times are usually out around 11 minutes or so. I get nervous with short development times!!

Cheers,
    Ian

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been very impressed with the results when it's rated at 1600 and semi stand devved in PCAT HD 1+1+200 for 50 mins (will try 60) with 1 min agitation initially and 1 min halfway through. Have a look on the unblinking eye site and the massive dev chart at digitaltruth.com.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin