Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,803   Online: 983

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thats true Clayne, the tonality of APX-serie, especially APX-25 was so beautiful!
    It is something that lacks from the films I have used after the end of APX era (Panf+, delta, acros, adox pan25 (aka rollei pan 25)). Efke kb/R/pl 25 I haven't tested, nor the adox CHS 25 Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dpurdy View Post
    It actually wasn't so long ago that it was on the shelf in sheets. At least till 1985. If you still had a box with that kind of dating I would think it might still be good. If I remember right the APX25 notch was just one half moon.
    Dennis
    Not that long ago? That's 25 years! Time flies, doesn't it?
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fschifano View Post
    Not that long ago? That's 25 years! Time flies, doesn't it?
    Thank you for pointing out that I am an old fart. http://www.apug.org/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif But 25 years is at least not an impossibly long time for this kind of slow film properly stored.

The previously mentioned Panatomic X I had on ebay, by the way, from the same era sold yesterday at 14.50 a roll !!! Apparently some film gets better with age or at least more valuable.
    Dennis

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey now how come my little smiley face I tried to insert for the first time ever didn't work?
    Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, you know, I'm old enough too, to think that 25 years isn't such a long time.
    Frank Schifano

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin