Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,110   Online: 980

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    For those who want lots of detail about toxicity of pyro, have a look at the site address below. Note that it's an ingredient in many common hair dyes and occurs in smoked meats (ham etc). One needs to be careful of all chemicals, including those in our food.

One of the things that I like about PMK is that I have to mix stock solution only once every two or three years. Having said that, I'm moving over slowly to pyrocat-HD mainly because of its ability to be used more dilute for minimal agitation, and I like that effect very much.

http://ntp-server.niehs.nih.gov/htdo....html#humanexp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I posted all about pyro chemis about 3 posts previsous to this. One note. Pyrogallic acid oxidizes rapidly. By the time you have finished using the developer (when parts a and b are mixed together) it is essential inert.
    Non Digital Diva

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin