Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,948   Posts: 1,585,921   Online: 1046

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by wogster View Post
    Yeah, Henry's Thornhill, tells me it a special order item now, the main store on Church St, doesn't show as having it. I am kinda wondering if Henry's wants to get out of photography all together, and just sell digital sh...tuff. I don't know, maybe if a few people order it, they will start stocking it again. I may head over and see how long it takes. I wonder, did you have to pay up front?
    It has been a month or so, and at that time they had several in "the warehouse" which I assume is their church street store.

They have never given me any hastle with asking them to get in stock items in, and did not previously ask me for any deposits. On the other hand I have often made a point of wearing a SLR when I go shopping so they do know me.

There web site shows it as being "on order with supplier" . They also show stock in the Mississauga store in the Toronto area with a suggestion to call first. Number can be found on the web site. (Ancaster, Kingston, London - North, Mississauga, Nepean, Oakville, Ottawa, Sudbury, Winnipeg - Kenaston, Winnipeg - Regent are the stores it shows having stock.)

Quote Originally Posted by wogster View Post
    They have Blazinal in stock, I may try that instead....
    Rodinal/Blazinal is great stuff. I actually had Henry's get me some, and it came marked as Rodinal from A&O I have been on a HC-110 Kick and have not used it yet.

At about 16.00 CDN, each might be worth it to get one of each.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by cmacd123 View Post
    It has been a month or so, and at that time they had several in "the warehouse" which I assume is their church street store.

They have never given me any hastle with asking them to get in stock items in, and did not previously ask me for any deposits. On the other hand I have often made a point of wearing a SLR when I go shopping so they do know me.

There web site shows it as being "on order with supplier" . They also show stock in the Mississauga store in the Toronto area with a suggestion to call first. Number can be found on the web site. (Ancaster, Kingston, London - North, Mississauga, Nepean, Oakville, Ottawa, Sudbury, Winnipeg - Kenaston, Winnipeg - Regent are the stores it shows having stock.)

Rodinal/Blazinal is great stuff. I actually had Henry's get me some, and it came marked as Rodinal from A&O I have been on a HC-110 Kick and have not used it yet.

At about 16.00 CDN, each might be worth it to get one of each.
    Right now, I think I'll probably go with the Rodinal and see, if I don't like it, I'll order the HC110.....
    Paul Schmidt
    See my Blog at http://clickandspin.blogspot.com

The greatest advance in photography in the last 100 years is not digital, it's odourless stop bath....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin