Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,273   Online: 885

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thank you Ilford for your commitment to film and for printing putting together this opportunity for APUG.

Congratulations to the winners as well as those whom were short-listed; you all did fine work and deserve each and every one of the kudos that are coming your way, keep it up!

Eli

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Great stuff, thanks Ilford and congrats to those selected!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations to all the winners and those who were short-listed. Thanks again to Mr. Simon and Ilford. What about to celebrate 131 years...?
    Henry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just to add my thanks to Simon and Jane and anyone else at Ilford who has been involved in co-ordinating this, and for all they are doing to support analogue photography. Also of course to Tim Rudman for judging and for continuing to inform and inspire us. I'm delighted that a photo of mine should be associated with Ilford's celebration Anniversary. And I particularly liked the fact that prints had to be submitted for this.

I've put slightly more screen-friendly versions of my photo 'Waiting' and also another of mine that seems to have got on the shortlist here, if anyone wants to see.

Here's to the next 130 years.
    Thanks to all,

Cate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Beautiful selection of images - congrats to the winners and to those on the list. I can't wait to start seeing them on the boxes of paper. And, thanks Simon and Ilford for giving all of those who submitted such a fabulous opportunity.

Ilford Rocks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Be selected among all the beautiful pictures, gives me the urge to party. So, dear members of APUG and Ilford, if you come to Brussels, we are given appointments on a café, drinking a few cocktails ... skilfully chemical .. Just for fun

Jean-Marc "MM" De Coninck

My website
    My blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdco View Post
    Be selected among all the beautiful pictures, gives me the urge to party
    I agree, and you're on.
    And I wonder if there any chance of having the names of the shorlisted photographers published also? It would be good to know whose pics they are.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by catem View Post
    I agree, and you're on.
    And I wonder if there any chance of having the names of the shorlisted photographers published also? It would be good to know whose pics they are.
    Or at least the APUG user names .

Cate, if you would like to know the names attached to each of the shortlisted photos displayed, you can find them out. Each of the displayed short-listed photos has a copyright notice attached to it that pops up when you mouse over the photo, and shows the photographer's name.

(In my case, the name is spelled almost correctly ).

That being said, I can't tell for sure from the wording used whether that page shows all of the shortlisted photos, or whether that page shows only a representative sample of the shortlisted photos (i.e. there are more shortlisted photos that are not displayed).

I'm curious as to how many people entered the competition.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Or at least the APUG user names .
    Matt
    Paul Blanco (the chapel facade picture) == AshenLight.

Regards,

Ash

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Congrats to the winners ... I am very happy for Cate

Also, I noticed that Jon Butler had not less than 3 prints in the shortlisted section. The UK rocks !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin