Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,552   Posts: 1,573,122   Online: 744

Thread: Fujibro Paper

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fujibro Paper

Well, I'm back in Japan after leaving it four years ago (but before I got into B&W printing). The Tokyo Yodobashi 'annex' store of mostly film and darkroom stuff (next door to the really big Yodobashi flagship store) was a great experience, although for some reason film is sold in yet another building. Noticed that Sensia is now Sensia III (was it II for a while? It's been some time since I used it).

Anyway, I noticed that it had a lot of Fuji B&W enlarging paper called FUJIBRO WP (AM, FM, and KM versions). Graded. Both fiber and rc. I plan on buying a few boxes (whatever my carry-on can handle) before I leave Japan in a couple of months to try back home, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything more about it. Is it an older brand that's been around for a while, or is this something new? I've tried doing a search but not much comes up except for flickr images. If it's on the Fuji website I can't find it. I'm a bit limited in my searching because I'm paying for all of my internet usage at the moment.

Basically I'd like to learn a little more about this paper so that I can make more informed choices when I go to buy it. I'd like to buy a little of everything (including the rembrandt paper) but I will definitely be limited by size and weight when I leave so will have to make some hard choices.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=mooseontheloose;820058]Anyway, I noticed that it had a lot of Fuji B&W enlarging paper called FUJIBRO WP (AM, FM, and KM versions). Graded. Both fiber and rc./QUOTE]

Found a datasheet here and here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Paul. The place I'm checking my emails from won't let me open it but I'll check it out as soon as I have access to my own computer.

Anyone have any experience with it? Any different from the current offerings from Ilford and Foma?
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin