Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,360   Online: 768

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    Yes. I had to live with one for 7 years in a flat. Open plan kitchen/livingroom situtation and they never decided to end the carpet and put down some lino or something for the kitchen. Lemme tell ya, flour is not a fun thing to get out of carpet. Especially if something then spills on top and you get paste. Ugh.
    Once we moved out they allegedly replaced all the carpet with laminate flooring.
    Makes sense, I would never intentionally put carpet anywhere, it doesn't last, it's hard to clean, and it tends to trap dust and allergens. Much better is an area rug, that you can roll up and send out for cleaning every couple of years.
    Paul Schmidt
    See my Blog at http://clickandspin.blogspot.com

The greatest advance in photography in the last 100 years is not digital, it's odourless stop bath....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When we moved to our current abode, the first thing I did was to rip up the carpet in the kitchen - which was glued down to solid maple flooring! It had lived through three kids and two dogs and had... considerable personality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin