Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,592   Online: 917

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wanted to try HC110

The only dilutions listed were A&B in the product sheet and the dev. times would be too short for a small tank with Plus-X. According to the literature anything less than 5 min. will produce inadequate results. I know there are other dilutions possible but couldn't find times for them. For now I'm souping everything in D-76 1:1 but thought it might be fun to try something new to me. I was even thinking of trying Rodinal but it has to be ground shipped due to the ORMD restrictions.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Wade

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You could try dilution H, which is 1:63 and double the time for dilution B. that would at least give you a reasonable starting point.
    Rhys

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have done Plus X in the HC-110 1:31 without problems relative to time. You can also adjust the temperature to slow the development time, but I never really encountered any challenge. Use the Massive Development Chart as a reference point.
    "I, in humility, am willing to learn, when you, in humility, are ready to teach." Rusty Tripod

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You may want to try Jason Brunner's "HC-110 made simple" 1:49 method, he has times posted on his web site.

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    www.covingtoninnovations.com/hc110 has a lot of HC-110 info

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the info. Very helpful. I will buy some with my next Freestyle order.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin