Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,902   Online: 1163

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Pyrocat HD - UK Supplier

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy Pyrocat HD developer in the UK? I know that Silverprint sell a Pyro developer, but I can't seem to find Pyrocat HD anywhere?? Can anyone help?

thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mathew,

Silverprint sells the compounds needed to make up Pyrocat-HD.

Tom.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Rolfe View Post
    Hi, does anyone know where I can buy Pyrocat HD developer in the UK? I know that Silverprint sell a Pyro developer, but I can't seem to find Pyrocat HD anywhere?? Can anyone help?

thanks
    Matthew,

I'm not aware of any retailer in UK, but you can get it from me http://hopeavedos.fi/ if you don't find more convenient sources. I'm sorry that the site is only in Finnish, but if you are interested, please contact me.

Olli

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Tom, I now see that it is a compounded developer...it would have helped if i read the item description all the way to the bottom! My mistake.

matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin