Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,997   Online: 794

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I started my first tests with divided Pyrocat HD a few weeks ago. What bothers me a little is the fact that I need about 150ml of stock A and B for every run, since I'm using a Jobo 2500 drum.

For normal 1+1+100 use, 500ml stock lasts a long time (for me) but the higher concentrated two-bath approach eats it up in no time. Is it possible to mix the stock solutions in a higher concentration, at least for the A-part? Of course I could just mix larger quantities, but I like storing chemistry in handy bottles which fit in the (lockable) drawers of my darkroom-cabinet.

Will the ingredients for 1000ml stock A aslo be solubale in, let's say, 500ml? The B-part is less of a problem because i could just add the required amount of potassium carbonate to the working solution.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does anyone has a copy of Sandy's original article? I have been using the 2 bath Pyrocat-HD on 35mm film (XPan format) with great success (http://www.richardmanphoto.com/blog/?p=2460). I want to write a follow up blog entry and it would be nice to have access to the original article. I checked the View Camera magazine site but they do not seem to sell back issue.

Thanks! richard @ richardmanphoto.com if you can.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin