Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,514,999   Online: 1227

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm very interested by your book. Hope you publish it soon. :-)
    G.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ian;

There is as much new work as old to cover, and the rest of the process is not covered well in existing books. I've said before that fixers, stops and the other solutions are useful material for incorporation into a book.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those are all in the pipeline much data already prepared, I did a lot of work on Toners for instance for commercial reasons back in the 70's & 80's and here again it's a case of not trying to re-write Tim Rudmans books but add something extra.

Over the years I've done a lot of research and archived it away, countless Patents etc, and some very interesting developer formulae that need trying and testing, taht are unlike anything published in existing books.

Some of the formulae I'm not so interested in now, that's the emulsion & alternative processes, but rather than let them go to waste sat on my PC (& on film or in books still) I'll pass them on to someone like Denise Ross rather than let them go to waste. There shouldn't be anything you haven't already got somewhere or other, but there's some Formulae for POP etc that she'd probably like to put on The Light Farm. Maybe someone like Kirk Keyes might like to transpose them to a text format first.

Most of what I need is ready,,some needs editing, Gerald Koch & Tom Hoskinson were going to do the cross checking and validating, and add one or two I'd missed. Now it's really just a case of designing a good way of making the data available.

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Ian - I'd be happy to help where I can! I can certainly help convert them to text. My email is listed in my member info.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problem, thanks Kirk. They will be shared between Denise & Kirk so hopefully available to anyone else on APUG via their websites in a few weeks.

Ian

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin