Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,662   Online: 850

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm just about to try Kodak's TMAX RS for the first time on some film.

The box says not to mix until ready for use. Does anyone know more details about the life expectancy etc.? I mixed it last night, but it was too hot to use obviously.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks. I'm all sorts of confused. I was trying to develop some old PXP Plus X Pan Proffessional and I get completely different times between the dev times listed for the film and then the times listed with the RS. I thought using all kodak stuff would illeviate this sort of thing? I guess not.

I like your method of mixing as you use it, since I don't develop a lot. So you simply pour thie B packet into the A, then mix it to a working solution as needed. I like that. Thanks.

I guess I should follow this with another question to the group. Does anyone have any idea of TMAX RS works well with Plus X Pan Prof 120?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin