Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,101   Online: 1181

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Love it. Looks great in Rodinal and Pyrocat HD. Reminds me to restock, I'll feel better when there some in my freezer and some in my cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's great. D-76 at 1+3 and ISO25 have worked very well for me in terms of getting normal contrast, very fine grain and good sharpness.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like it a lot, I shoot it at 25 and develop in XTOL 1:1 for 7 3/4 minutes. I haven't completely dialed in my 120 development times for it yet, but man it's nice in 120. Smooooth. The biggest problem with 120 is that I don't enlarge THAT big, just 11x14, and it's so fine grained that I have a hard time even seeing the grain to focus the enlarger. I haven't shot enough of it to really say I've got it down, but I sure do like it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just bought 20 rolls of 120 Pan F+ while stopping in at Freestyle today. It's been my main film for the last three years. I shoot at iso 25, develop in Rodinal 1+100 for nine minutes at 68 degrees. Constant (gentle) agitation for the first minute, and three gentle inversions every minute after. I get beautiful negs that produce stunning straight prints. I never get blown out skies that need burning in and have enough shadow detail that I don't have to dodge.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I forgot to add that I am using an incident meter when shooting Pan F+ in my RZ67. I often print 16x20 with excellent results.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Opps! That should read Rodinal 1+100 for 14 minutes. 9 miniutes was for the 1+50 dilution that I used to use until switching to 1+100.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well I developed the negs tonight and their looking thick shot @ 50 Iso and dev in Diafine. The box says shoot it at 100 and I could see that based on the results. I'll bracket the remaining 1/2 roll and see what turns up.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    ...I use Rodinal exclusively with it and love both the tonality and sharpness...
    Bingo! Same here. I have started to use this film more recently, but it's always been a favorite of mine.

- Randy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's a lovely film. I shoot it at EI32 and have developed it in a range of developers with good results. I particularly like it in WD2D+ (as below). I find it also gets along well with Pyrocat HD and HC-110 in Dilution H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You know, the problem with threads like this on a particular film - and I think there has been one recently on just about every major film, is that after reading them and seeing some examples I tell myself "I need to try that."

Bet I'm not the only one.

Dave

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin