Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,830   Posts: 1,582,281   Online: 1037

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Would it not be feasible to develop XP2 in B&W developer, flash and then develop in C41 chemicals as normal?

Shooter
    35mm
    I used to use Panatomic-X at 80 and develop it in the Direct Positive kit. Someone posted recently either here or on photo.net that the Kodak Direct Positive kit is still available and usable with TMX. FX/P did not have a totally clear base so you needed to have a bright enough projector. The sharpness, fine grains and tones were beautiful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    That would have been lots of fun. I am trying to pick up a T-Max Black and white slide developing kit.....
    Calumet in Cambridge can probably order it for you. They might even have it in stock, according to the website.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrapak View Post
    Wouldn't the orange mask on some of the films have reduced the usability of the slides?
    XP2 Super and the Fuji B&W C41 don't have an orange mask, the Kodak does
    "Flatter Me, and I May Not Believe You. Criticize Me, and I May Not like You. Ignore Me, and I May Not Forgive You. Encourage Me, and I Will Not Forget You."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin