Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,266   Online: 1006

Shooter
    35mm

Some of my recipies

After I left world of analog photography about 14 month ago I was working the analog way for many years. In those years, as any of you I have accumulated some own experience and tips.

I like to share with you them. I wrote article about films and developers I used it with image examples and detail instruction about agitation and my own procedures.

I hope you find them interesting.
    Enjoy
    richard vanek
    www.richard-vanek.eu

Shooter
    35mm
    One other thing, which could also be of some use to you, are other articles. These articles are about following themes: the way I took picture, development procedures, post development steps, archiving and some more.
    there are all from my analog era. And please if you have a questions, leave a note here or comment on the article.
    As I have wrote some of the time ago I may likely change some of my opinions ;-)

All the best to you.
    richard vanek
    www.richard-vanek.eu

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin