I can not tell you what is happening with your film developing system, but I would like to recommend you what I usually do:
- Develop with HC110 for the adequate period of time. I do not recuperate this liquid.
- I fill the tank with water, and I wash and stop the film for 1 minute. This water is throw it away.
- I fill the tank with the Stop Liquid, and after 1 minute I recuperate it for using again.
- I fill the tank with water again, and I wash the film for 1 more minute. This water is throw it away.
- I fill the tank with the Fixer Liquid, and after the appropriate time (5 minutes in my case) I recuperate it for using again.
- Finally, I wash the film and practically the process has finished.
In this way, using the water washing stapes, I am sure the stop and fixer liquid will be cleaner and, for instance, they could be in good conditions for new process.