Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,509   Online: 1074

Shooter
    Medium Format

I'm giving away 100 ft of B&W film.

A famous photog once gave me a bunch of film to help with a project I was working on. I have one 100ft roll left, and I want to pass it on in a similar manner. I'm giving it away to a person with a worth documentary project. The details are here:

http://darktopography.blogspot.com/2...give-away.html

Thanks!
    mc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good luck with the digital, Max!
    As for the project, I prefer to keep it for myself until it’s finished, instead of disclosing it just to participate in a private contest, with no authorship warranties, but plenty of freedoms from your part, and all these for a unique award: an old bulk roll film. No, thanks!
    Once again, good luck with your digital.
    B&W is silver.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    That is very generous of you to pass such a nice favour on. I hope the film finds the right person!
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Phenix, I don't know what "authorship warranties" I'd offer to people who are merely posting links to their own websites. I'm not asking them to submit images. Just trying to pay it forward.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Cooper View Post
    Just trying to pay it forward.
    Max, I’m not the one to give even a square foot of a kingdom for what is not even sure to be a horse.

Why don’t you just give it to a school in your town, with no further conditions? What can one do with this roll, other than shot it? Do you want to control what he/she shots? Or are you fishing something else?
    Last edited by phenix; 09-22-2009 at 11:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    B&W is silver.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm posting to clarify, for those folks who read a thread before they click on the link. Here's how it works.

1 - You post a link to your website.
    2 - I like your work.**
    3 - I send you 100ft of Arista (Fomapan) 400 that is still fresh and has been refrigerated since it was shipped to my door.
    4 - End of story.

**Or, if I don't like your work, I send you nothing, and you are out nothing but the time it took you to post a comment on my blog. I'm not going to steal your photos, or post your photos, or submit them to stock agencies, or photoshop naked women into them. I don't want to "control" what you shoot. I want to pass along a favor in the same manner in which it was passed to me. The most I get out of this is extra traffic on my blog.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin