Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,100   Online: 907

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kodalith

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Does anybody know where (on the Web) I can order Kodalith A + B paper developer? It would be helpful if our British friends could reply, since it would be easier for me to order in the UK (I live in Holland).

I've tried Silverprint and Firstcall. Are there any other good darkroom webstores?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Anne Marieke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anne, have you looked at Calumet UK?
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Annemarieke
    Does anybody know where (on the Web) I can order Kodalith A + B paper developer? It would be helpful if our British friends could reply, since it would be easier for me to order in the UK (I live in Holland).

I've tried Silverprint and Firstcall. Are there any other good darkroom webstores?

Anne Marieke

Anne,
    While not Kodak brand, Freestyle Photo in California www.freestylephoto.biz sells Arista brand ortho lith film in various sizes from 4X5 inch to 20X24 inch. They also sell an AB developer. Additionally PhotoWarehouse www.photowarehouse.biz also sells lith film and AB developer. Not sure what their shipping policys are on shipping overseas but you might check with them. Good luck.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fotospeed make an AB lith developer and also have agents throughout the world, check out their web site fotospeed.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Donald and Les.

I'm used to using Kodalith combined with Ilford FB/WT, and I like the results a lot.

Would the Fotospeed lith developer behave differently to the WT paper?

Anne Marieke

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    All developers are diferent, but they are mostly similar. If that made sense, lithprinting should be easy

So far I've used MACO/Laborpartner and Fotospeed . No big differences, ove 12 different papers.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

annemarieke...
    try the silverprint.co.uk
    i live in israel and i have less things than u in holland. my main sourse for the things (like silth, selenium etc that i cannot find here) is fotospeed. they make orders and send directly to me. for u it will be even cheaper because of the posting prices.
    if there is something that fotospeed has not in their catalog or u prfare another brand than the silverprintco.uk
    victor

by the way -
    if some one can explain the deferances between the other brands of lith developers i would be very happy. i use only the fotospeed(which is great for me so far) with mostly art classic, thier own lith paper and mgw and bromofort, but it is interesting how the other developers do (espoecially in nuances).

thanks in advance.
    victor

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm beginning to suspect that Kodak has discontinued it's Kodalith developer. I cannot find it anywhere and the Kodak website doesn't mention it either.

Silverprint mentions a Forte lith developer, which is "similar to Kodalith".

Has anybody tried that?

Anne Marieke

Agfa makes a lith developer which I still order. For my purposes it is called G101C, I think. I will check when I get to work later.
    Embrace **it! **it. . .just another name for fertilizer. . . Grow baby Grow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin