Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,655   Online: 1041

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has anyone experience with this paper?

Can you recommend a developer/dilution for gritty dark brown tone.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've just received the new Black & White Photography (issue 32), and Tim Rudman mentions that paper in his article. He used Maco's new LP Superlith to develop. He says: "Paterson's Acugrade Warmtone RC responds to extra dilution of deloper by shifting colour dramatically from cold brown to superwarm salmon orange, with intermediate colours available"

Hope Ailsa doesn't mind me 'stealing' this information from her magazine.

By the way, I find Tim's updates on lith printing very interesting! Can't wait for the next issue of B&W.

Good luck,
    Anne Marieke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    apparently it works well with Fotospeed LD20 too, I'd like to get some advice from APUGers to get a starting point as I cant afford too steep a learning curve.

Shooter
    35mm
    I posted an image using this paper and the fotospeed lith developer a while ago in the critique gallery ( http://www.apug.org/site/main/album_...hp?pic_id=1268 )

Is not what I'd call gritty brown though. I only had a few sheets so didn't experiment much with it. The only technical data I can add was that the developer was 'room tmemperature' (probably somewhere near 20 centigrade)

hope it helps a little.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    nice image and print efikim, can you tell me where in the UK you bought the paper and developer? seems nobody stocks it here [Ireland]

Shooter
    35mm
    I got them from Arem Publishing - http://www.arempublishing.co.uk

However, phone them, rather than sending an email - you're much more likely to get a response!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin