Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,725   Online: 1185

Hi, everyone,

After trying to order Efke PL100 in 5x7" and 8x10" from Fotoimpex, I was told that is out stock without prevision of delivery time.
    I've tried Photax in Sweden , but they only have 5x7 and delivery only in Scandinavia.
    As far I know those are the only places that sell Efke sheet sizes in Europe.
    Can someone advise me about any other place where this film is available in Europe ?
    Can you confirm that Maco 100 Plus is Efke PL 100 repackaged ? Could perhaps be a solution !

After reading Sandy King words about the excellent results with Efke PL 100 I'm really interested in trying as alternative to FP4 with Pyrocat-HD for Pt/Pd.
    Any input about this matters will be welcome.
    Thank you all.

Kindest regards

Manuel Gomes Teixeira
    Punctum Studios Ltd
    Portugal

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Photax do carry Efke PL100 8x10. I should know because I received 2 boxes from them about a month or so ago. Perhaps they are only out of stock. In any case as you say they only sell within Scandinavia. Strange about Fotoimpex as I thought they are quite close with JC and Efke's manufacturer. It would appear that despite being made in Europe Efke is certainly a rarity for us Europeans. Perhaps someone from Fotoimpex can enlighten us about whether they will continue to sell this film or not (I do know that they participate in APUG).

I will need to order film soon and will be calling on Photax. If they do have some how many boxes do you need? Send me a private email if you so wish and I will try for you.
    Francesco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,

retrophotograhic in the UK sells efke film in 5x7 and 10x8. I think they are on retrophotographic.com.

Prices are about £35 for 50 x 5x7 sheets or about £75 in 10 x 8 for PL100.

Tom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin