Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,489   Posts: 1,542,925   Online: 873

this paper is like canvas texture on it as far a i understand. but how actually it looks?
    is it something like the agafa mcc118 in color and tonality?
    victor

how can fogging be prevented in the darkroom?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used some photolinen a few years ago, it processes just the same as regular photographic paper although it does have a tendancy to curl into a tube while in the developer if you allow it to. I had to hold it flat at the same time as I rocked the tray. I developed it in Dektol and Agfa Neutol Warm and the print had quite a pleasant warm tone when dry. It is about grade 2 to 2.5 in contrast. I cannot remember which safelight is suggested but I have 4 10 x 8 Ilford 902 safelights in my darkroom and had no problems with fogging. There should be a note about safelights on the information sheet.

thanls les...
    i will try this paper soon i think. hope i will like it. if not, there is always the lequide emultion (an outstanding one from silverprint, as well s fotospped and the mg maco), the only problem with lequide is that it is very difficult to run works when under pressure of time, which happens to me a lot. the process itslef is a real joy as well as results, but time u need for it and the extraordinary additional care is a real pain when u r not relaxed with your time.

luvzik... this topic is not about fogging,
    but general and basic problems of fogging can be:
    not well isolated room from light and the safelight (bad, not correct filter or too close). so look if any of this problems occures in your darkroom. may be u leave the door open or the cloth-door, which also brings light to the darkroom even if it is ilolated.
    victor

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin