Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,642   Online: 835

Thread: Outdated TMax

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got some old bulk rolled TMax 400 that I've got rolled into 35mm canisters and am hoping to use. Most of the film has either been in the canisters or in the bulk loader, both of which were in my basement. I recently found the 100' canister and it had an expiration date of 2001 on it. I'm guessing that I'm safe for the most part, but thought I'd ask just in case. Is there any precautions I should take? Extra or less development? Exposure?

I have some Tmax 100 in canisters as well that is probably 6 months older then that.

Images
    Hello, David,

I wouldn't have the slightest concern about it, unless the basement it came from had extremely high heat and/or humidity. Just shoot a test roll to be sure.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a 100 ft roll of panatomic X that is still as good as the day it was purchased. I wouldn't worry about using it.
    Scott Stadler

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin