Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,741   Posts: 1,515,562   Online: 969

Thread: Old Film Help

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Digging through my Supergraphic case, I found a roll of 120 film. It is Kodak, and it says "E-Chrome-X" on the wrapping.

Is this black and white or color? If it's black and white I was thinking about trying to develop it just for fun. I do know the guy who gave this camera to me, and it might be something he would be interested in.

If it is black and white, would anyone be able to point me towared a development chart? I guess Kodak probably has it eh? I'll check there. Thanks.

Images
    Ektachrome X was a Color Transparency film. It was processed in E-4 chemistry. I used to shoot it in 35mm and process it into slides when I was first getting into photography.
    You'll probably have some problems trying to get it processed today
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello,

Here is a link to a company that does processing of old film including chromes. I have never tried them but it looks interesting. If it it something important (family/historical), it may be worth it.

http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/oldfilm.htm

Regards,
    John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin