Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,069   Online: 893

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does it run between the frames, or only in the image area?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gainer View Post
    Check the film frame in the camera for lumps or scratches. It looks like a pressure mark to me.
    I think Gainer is on the right track. Could be a pressure mark in your loading process. Is there anything that might make a pressure crease during the reel loading procedure? Other than this, I haven't a clue...
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I talked to a fellow here at a great black and white lab who I hoped would have an idea. He said, seemingly w/o question, that they're uneven development marks from using short dev times and active developers prone to doing it. He said presoak and it'd likely take care of it.

With that, it's not really a time problem as an agitation problem, and it's interesting that almost all problems I've ever had running film are related to agitation. Rodinal and HC-110 IME are very very finicky about it, especially if there's even slight discrepancies in the first min of developing. I wonder how cheap tanks and nitro burst systems are going for used these days....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin