Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,374   Online: 1083

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Am reviewing choices for my up and coming summer class with papers/developer combinations.

Some where in the back of my mind i remember Bergger making an RC paper. In fact, i had a pack to test; and i don't even use RC paper.
    (I think. At least it is label as bergger). However , I also had some Oriental Seagull hanging around as well. (which is great stuff if you need to print on RC)

Anyway, i was going to suggest it as an option but can't find it anymore. As it toned a beautiful brown with selenium.
    Bergger still shows a listing for Vario NB on their website; but alas and alack no luck finding any.

Have I gotten to much fixer to the brain and am confusing papers?
    Anyone else remember this paper?

I far as I know, Bergger never made an RC paper.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    that is what is confusing; as they do list a RC paper on their website. just can't be found in this country, at least not any more.

Need to get out the old receipts and see if i can find out when and where i got it. THe good thing is , is was not local as no one in this town sells bergger papers.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin