Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,697   Posts: 1,669,716   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Technidol or TD-3 with non-Tech Pan film

Has anyone here ever used Technidol or Photographer's Formulary TD-3 with film other than Tech Pan or the like? Just curious...
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Images
    Good Morning, Tjaded,

I've found that Technidol is an excellent choice for T-Max 100 used for night shots. It's a natural combination: extremely fine grain and good reciprocity characteristics for the film and a developer which tends to reduce contrast. I mix the developer concentrate to make 10 oz. of solution instead of Kodak's recommended 8 oz. My typical time, with seat of the pants adjustment depending my perception of the contrast level of the scene, is around 12 minutes for drum processing. I haven't tried the PF stuff, but will have to someday, because my supply of Technidol is down to about six or seven units.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    reviving this thread as I'm not finding much info out there. I have some TD-3 on the way as I found a half dozen rolls of techpan, I will have lots of developer left over after they are done and am wondering what to expect with using TD-3 with other film-specifically Fomapan 100? also Ilford pan F, FP4...also development recommendation for these? Nothing on the mass dev chart.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin