Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,434   Online: 1011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Morten it looks like you tamed the Delta 100 to me ... good work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Morten it looks like you tamed the Delta 100 to me ... good work.
    Thanks! Your comment warms my heart!

I think I have good control over Delta 100 and Rodinal now. The negatives prints very easily. No reason to print on grade 4 or grade 0. The portraits are great on grade 2 EVERY time!
    I will be using this combo from now on as I really like the tones better than the ones of Pan F+. But how long will the Ilford range be available? I would be sad to face that I need to experience with a new film for portraits and still-lifes.

Morten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Morten, My only prediction for the future is that the Ilford range will continue to be available, even if it gets produced by some other manufacturer in the future. The UK had a long history of producing excellent products which fail under poor management and get bought up my overseas companies who have a long success with the product. I'm sure the Ilford range will fall into the same hall of fame and we will be using the materials for many years to come. I even managed to get hold of a load of Delta 3200 again from my local supplier this week

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Doc Morten!
    Beautiful picture!! I think you have tamed the Delta 100 beast!

I have fought like a tiger with Delta 100 in Rodinal in the past (shot @ iso 100) and found that I liked it much better at iso 50. But I'm going to give it another shot with your application!
    Thanks!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    Doc Morten!
    Beautiful picture!! I think you have tamed the Delta 100 beast!

I have fought like a tiger with Delta 100 in Rodinal in the past (shot @ iso 100) and found that I liked it much better at iso 50. But I'm going to give it another shot with your application!
    Thanks!
    Thanks. I will try it your way @ 50. I like it @ 100, but @ 50 it could be a great substitute for Pan F+. I am about to test Delta 100 at different speeds to get a slow film for almost all my stuff. I try it @ 25, 32, 50, 64, 80, 100 and 125 to see what will work and what will not.

Morten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Keep us posted, Doc!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    Keep us posted, Doc!!
    Will do...will do...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin