Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,162   Online: 969

Thread: Maco Film

Shooter
    Medium Format

Maco Film

Hi folks. I've been trying to bring up the Maco Film site in Germany tonight and keep getting the dreaded page not available message. Does anyone know if they've closed up shop or are just having a site problem. I've just started using their 120 infrared so have more than just a passing interest in their future. Thanks for any help you can provide. the olecowboy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The availabilty of this site is poor. I suspect the website is running on some ol pc standing in a corner of the office and not everyone at maco is aware that it should *never* be shutdown: the usual time of unavailability is weekends and european nightimes! Most likely you will have to wait untill Tuesday 04:00 AM EST.

Stefan

Maco 820

I have the pdf file on my computer. Unfortunately I am having problems trying to attach the file to this thread. I would be happy to email it to you, if I had your address.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi olecowboy, I got info on the Maco IR 820 as well as chemicals from Kindermann (Canada) Inc. last fall. I picked up some of their lith developer too. Try them at
    http://www.kindermann.ca/ for information. I spoke to Michael Boylan when I was there and he said they were going to be the Canadian distributors but I'm not sure how that has worked out.
    Brian McDowell

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin