Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,942   Posts: 1,585,749   Online: 1125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

XTol for almost everything

I use XTol for almost everything because I like it sharp and almost at the written filmspeed so a 100 ASA is almost 100 ASA and on a test of a german lab mag it was the winner some years ago!
    Use it for TMX 100 -3200, Acros 100, Ilford Delta 100- 3200, also for Kodak HIE infrared!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

THANKS

Hi

Thanks for the posts. I seems that there are lots of devs to try out. I will never drop the goooood ole Hot Rod, but I'm heading for the shops tuesday to buy some Ilford ID-11 and Ilford Microphen.

And by the way: Thank you all for your contributions on this site. I'm a daily visitor like a lot of you!

Greeetings Morten!

Xtol/Rodinal combo

I'm in a persiod of 135-film shooting only. And for my Tri-X (400TX) I use a mix of Xtol and Rodinal. Beautiful classic D76(xtol) tonality with the higher actuance of Rodinal. The best properties of each of these superb developers!

100ml xtol stock - 400ml water - 2,5ml Rodinal - 20 minutes - 20 deg celcius
    Henning Jansen
    Stavanger - Norway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin