Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,684   Posts: 1,482,249   Online: 1064

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    35mm
    I just noticed the floaties.. Thank you APUG, it's member and it's seemingly endless knowledge!! Cause this freaked me out for real.. I was about to cry and pour all of my XTOL out..
    ps: I've had the XTOL for a three weeks now stored in completely full soda bottles.

Shooter
    35mm
    My technique on using xtol and d76 is to collect about 20-30 undeveloped rolls (like when coming back from vacation). I then mix the powder and develop all the films within a week. This way I'm sure the developer is fresh. That's the only way I can be sure that i'm working with quality fresh chemistry.

I had Xtol go bad on me within days but I have to be honest and confess that it was stored in a half-full container. I had to print those negs on very hard paper. Still, the grain structure was very nice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin