Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,149   Online: 1026

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, China Hamilton is not really known for Chinese toning so much as he is for his erotic photography. No technical details about the photos so I can't tell you which you could reveiw for toning technique.

I do know that he and Liam Lawless came up with this process, maybe to add something more funky to his photos )

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    P.S.
    the photos i have in mind for this process are going to be very boring when compared to Hamilton work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ann, if you can get denatured alcohol at a paint/hardware store that should do. If you can't find that try an auto parts store and look or ask for a product called Heet. It is, as far as I know, methanol. It absorbs water like crazy, and is used to remove moisture from automobile fuel tanks. The Heet product is also probably quite a bit cheaper than the denatured alcohol that you will find in a paint store.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin