I'm a "slosher" too - except when I have a single sheet to process, then I use a tray by itself.

A "slosher" or "cradle" is a compartmented plastic tray with holes in the bottom and sides to allow fluids to flow through. The "slosher" is designed to fit inside a conventional developing tray.