Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,897   Online: 987

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fuji Acros development times in HC-110 or Ilford HC

This is my first post here.

I would like to develop some Fuji Acros 120 film in Ilford HC developer (which has the same times as Kodak HC-110). However, looking at the Massive Dev Chart, the starting point for development times at EI 80 is 4.5 minutes at 1:31 dilution, which seems rather short. I have read that it is possible to increase the dilution of this developer to 1:63, but I am unsure about where to start with development times with this new dilution.

Any tips?

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might want to take a look at http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/hc110/ - there is a ton of information there about hc-110, including information on non-standard development times.

As always, I'd strongly suggest you work with a couple of test rolls or sheets before you develop anything important in a new developer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, I had forgotten about that page.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin