Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,648   Online: 873

Shooter
    35mm

Chemical Supplier in New Zealand

Hi, does anyone know where i can source a chemical supplier in from New Zealand so i can mix my own toners (thiocarbamide for a starter) and reducers, developers etc etc??

Most of the sites ive seen posted to others responses are for the US. They wont deliver internationally, and id rather source them locally - cause its cheaper!

thanks in advance,

Pete.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Pete, let me know if you find anything. I'm not sure we'll have much luck. Maybe Aus?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi. You could try a firm in Australia called Vanbar, whose website is www.vanbar.com.au

They have a subsidiary company called Photochem, which sells many basic chemicals for phototography. I don't think the vanbar website lists all the chemicals they have, but they ask people to email them with specific requests.

Good luck.

Jonathan

Shooter
    35mm
    Sean someone on photo.net recommended
    http://ajaxfinechem.co.nz/

they have all sorts of stuff

Images
    If you don't already know him, look for Nicholas Twist. He contributes to Photo.net and rec.photo.darkroom. The last I heard from him he was at nicholas twist <nicholastwist@yahoo.co.nz>. He got some propylene glycol for one of my formulas from a farmer's or cattleman's supply.

If you use a nickname, he prefers Jack or Jacko to Nick.
    Gadget Gainer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin