Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,938   Posts: 1,585,642   Online: 818

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Tocayo

The chemist says to sell these chemicals he needs a special permit (some US$ 700/year) plus lots of red atape...
    Yeah, there are many ways to skin a fool (make it millions of fools).
    So, no triethanolamine, but they sell something called 'neutralizer'. And you know what, it works in a triethanolamine based formula...

Jorge O
    Curitiba - nice place to live, if you don't care about the weather...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean, I bought my Pyrocat HD as a liquid from lotus viewcamera in Austria. I understand that Bostick and Sullivan also sell it as a liquid.

I did some reserach a while back, and apart from Amidol and Pyro I could buy most things in NZ.
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Oliveira
    Tocayo

The chemist says to sell these chemicals he needs a special permit (some US$ 700/year) plus lots of red atape...
    Yeah, there are many ways to skin a fool (make it millions of fools).
    So, no triethanolamine, but they sell something called 'neutralizer'. And you know what, it works in a triethanolamine based formula...

Jorge O
    Exactly, same thing here.....I dont know the price of the permit, but heck I can get the stuff in the mail, and nobody knows...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin