Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,232   Posts: 1,532,893   Online: 965

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've had an issue or two with Photo Who*%House (rhymes with bore..) down here in Wellington. Some of the locals call it "the darkside." The last time I was in there they said they didnt stock batteries for film cameras... Well they did actually, I could see them from where I was standing. Another time I heard them telling someone looking at cameras that they didn't want film, they wanted digi as film would be unavailabile in a year or two....

As to livemoa well yea, kind of a joke that grew.....

The Kentmere stuff is good though.

It's actually stocked at 'The Photo Warehouse' on Gt North Rd. They say they've always stocked it, but I've never seen it. Think they are just trying to suck me in again after an incident where they ripped me off a few weeks ago (and I let them know I knew it). If you are going to buy from there, I would recommend checking their pricing if you can.
    By the way; love the name (I think there are a few people in the Royal Forest and Bird Soc looking for you).[/QUOTE]
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    LOL - That sounds like the PWH up here too. They must be related.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John McCallum
    LOL - That sounds like the PWH up here too. They must be related.
    In Wellington we have, thankfully, Wellington Photographic Supplies. Good people if you know who to ask for. A mixture of young enthusiastic photogs and older, very experianced people.

Which reminds me, they have my latest order of 5x7 fp4 waiting
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by livemoa
    .... 5x7 fp4 waiting
    Ahhh the joy of a new order arriving!
    My recent order of FP4+, HP5+ and (yet to be tried) TXP arrived from Badger yesterday, WITH my new Fresnel lens WooHoo. Couldn't wait until the weekend so was out doing night shots around the Viaduct 11:00pm last night. About to go home and develop them signing off - have a good weekend.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin