Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,848   Online: 931

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hi, it looks like it is $75 for one box. Have you confirmed with seller?

Jon

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    yeah that is what it looks like to me also. 75 for one box I think that he has 2100 sheets of film

lee\c

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm thinking $75 per 50 sheet box. I doubt the entire lot is only $75.

Keep us posted on the quality though, I may pick up a few boxes against the day when I finally go to 8X10 ("dream on, dream on...").

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well unless I read this wrong, it is 42 Boxes of 50 or 2100 sheets total for $75, no that looks amazing to me. If you had storage space...
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I saw that, too. It's what eBay used to call a 'Dutch Auction'. The $75 you bid is on ONE box of film. When you place your bid, you can choose now many boxes you want to buy at that price, but it would be $75 for each box.

If you made a mistake thinking it was for all 2100 sheets, you can retract your bid and give the reason as 'entered wrong bid amount'. You can also e-mail the seller and ask him\her to cancel your bid because you didn't know it was a Dutch Auction - plead ignorance. Nothing bad will happen to you for retracting your bid - no matter what the dire warnings say.

-Mike

Images
    actually, the way it is written makes it look like it is for 2100 sheets of fiolm for $75. The seller needs to revise his auction.
    hi!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    email from the seller:

"$75.00 per box............."

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I love deals like this - I know the film will be fine and I can shoot more shots with less thought of the economy of it - which is really a factor with 8x10 - my last box from B&H with shipping was about 150 - that is about $3 every time I go click - now I click twice as often and .... oh yea ..... each click is another separate 20 minitues in the dark room because I tray develope each one individueally. Well - I still bought 2 boxes - Thanks all for the heads up!
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin