Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,111   Online: 1029

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    Hi Ned,

If I print as much as 30 8x10 equivalent, there is always room for the 300 ml.
    Usually I don't print that much so for the most part I just end up topping up my gallon of working solution. There is a fair bit more chemical transfer than most people think.

It's a very nice and economical way to print.
    Thank you very much. I misunderstood: I was thinking that you were supposed to wait until printing that much to replenish. My printing sessions rarely use more than 2 or 3 8x10 equivalents!

Sounds like this will work:

1) top off the working solution after each session
    2) keep an eye on it, and make sure at least 300ml of replenishment has happened for each 30 8x10 prints.

Ned

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thomas and John, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I am reading this with great interest, as I like this developer a lot. Never used it replenished yet as I wanted to remain flexible with regards to the dilution -> image tone. However, I think 1:2 looks just beautiful with Ilford MGW and Fomabrom Var. 111, so I might give it a try...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin