Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,297   Online: 908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Square One.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark is right about the Patterson tanks. Mine leaks most of the time ( less than 60 rolls old!) and I have 3 friends and 2 former classmates who aslo complained about leakage. There are several brands to choose from. Patterson while tending to be messy, are usually the cheapest.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you for all your help.

I WILL probably get a B&W developing kit...and learn step by step, like I am with taking the pictures!
    As for space for a darkroom, I'll try to fix up a window screen for the bathroom, and use there as a base of operations! LOL
    As for ebay, I get all my photography equipment from there!! All! LOL (The one camera and 4 lenses and a x3 teleconverter!!...and my latest buy ~ A tripod!)
    Film is the only thing that I buy in the shops, and the developing of course! (for the moment at least!)
    I hope that changes soon in the future.
    Thanks once more.

Richard

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Richard I have a set of Ilford multigrade filters (slightly tatty but fuctional) and an Ilford book with detailed instructions on multigrade printing. They're yours if you want them, i'll pay the postage if you put a couple of quid in the next childrens charity box you see. If you want them PM me with your address.
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin